By Dr Sarah Alexander
This article covers requirements pertaining to staff and child immunisation, keeping children safe, record keeping and the ECE service's responsibility regarding privacy.
1. Immunisation Certificates
2. Keeping an immunisation register
3. Can a parent or caregiver refuse to provide information regarding immunisation status?
4. Can a teacher or staff member refuse to provide information to the ECE service manager regarding immunisation status?
5. Excluding children - policy and practice
7. Staff immunisation register - should your service have one?
8. Further articles and resources
This information or article is exclusively for our early childhood service members holding a full membership
To keep reading, login with your member's username and password
Here’s how our membership plans work
- Individual Members can view all the individual member-only articles and our library of Research Journals.
- Full Early Childhood Service Members (staff and managers) can view everything including individual member articles, ECE research journals, and management and business (Go to the Join Us page for more details)
- Research Library subscribers have access only to our online library of Research Journals (this includes all past and current journal issues).
If you are not yet a member you are welcome to apply now by going to the JOIN US page.